A course on geostatistics and machine learning.
This hybrid meeting collects all information, material and access to online meetings of the MEDSAL General Assembly in Lübeck from 2.11. until 3.11. 2021.
- Trainer/in: Basileos Aschonitis
- Trainer/in: Gabriella Balacco
- Trainer/in: Bassukas Dimitris
- Trainer/in: Charis Doulgeris
- Trainer/in: Dolores Fidelibus
- Trainer/in: fadoua hamzaoui
- Trainer/in: Phaedon Kyriakidis
- Trainer/in: Katerina Nikolaidou
- Trainer/in: Ouertani Nizar
- Trainer/in: Andreas Panagopoulos
- Trainer/in: Constantinos Panayiotou
- Trainer/in: Alessandro Parisi
- Trainer/in: Basileos Pisinaras
- Trainer/in: Katerina Sachsamanoglou
- Trainer/in: Thodoris Semertzidis
- Trainer/in: Pangiotis Tziachris
- Trainer/in: Evangelos Tziritis
- Trainer/in: Uemit Yildirim
- Trainer/in: Mounira Zammouri
This space brings together contributions to introduces the use of environmental isotopes for the study of groundwater salinization in terms of the origin of salinization processes, the status and dynamics. It is the base for two working groups on proxies for groundwater salinization derived from isotope techniques and for the intergration of isotope techniques into conceptual and numerical modeling.
The capacity building ITEMS 'Innovative Techniques to monitor, model and prevent groundwater salinization' is offered by the Medsal consortium (PRIMA) initiative to train early career scientists, young post-graduate students, PhD students and stakeholders on the origin, causes and indicators of groundwater salinization, on the modern monitoring tools, isotope techniques to detect salinization and reveal its type, origin, status and history, and on the modeling and model-based development of counter-measures and prevention strategies.